mymbr.org will be under construction so we are using coffeeandcakecafe as a landing page for this event only!
The Virtual Magazines and Books at Retail (MBR) Conference (October 13-28, 2021):
Evolving and Engaging Customers at Retail
This Conference brings together professionals from across the magazine and book retail industry ready to work with you, our retail partners. This conference seeks to be a catalyst for uncovering new opportunities for sales, profits and consumer engagement. The MBR Conference is the best place to set your plans in motion as the industry looks to work with you collaboratively to meet the challenges of todays retail.
Also, schedule One on One Virtual Table Meetings to cover promotions and any questions or selling ideas which come from conference programs and sessions.
Don't miss your one opportunity this year to:
· Learn about new business practices and the state of the industry
· Hear about the latest Consumer and Retail trends in the US, UK and Canadian Markets
· Discover new approaches to activating the Consumer
· Discuss best retail practices that deliver sales from B&N, OTG, Paradies, and Presse Commerce
· Receive insights from top level magazine professionals on their products and readers
· Hear how Syndigo and MBR are working together to facilitate E-commerce
· Engage and network with your business partners virtually and participate in chat room discussions
· Schedule a full day of virtual One-on-One meetings with your supply chain partners
· And more.
Don't miss the only 2021 conference designed by and for all retail supply chain partners.
We look forward to hearing from you!
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
Sessions, Workshops, One on One Program and Virtual Networking
Conference activities will run Mid-Day / Multiple-Days
MBR Member: $125
* register 5 or more at one time and save $25pp
NON-MBR Member $250